Providence Wheel Alignment
If you notice your car is pulling to one side when driving, that’s a telltale sign that you need a Wheel Alignment service. Even when you can’t tell it’s a good idea to get your wheels checked often because unaligned wheels can cause many problems to your car. Here at Master Mechanic we have over 22 years of automotive experience and with our expert technicians performing wheel alignment it’s quick, easy, and inexpensive. Come by Master Mechanic today!
Master Mechanic benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extensive Repair and Maintenance Specialist
- Over 22 years of automotive repair experience
- We Provide the Best Customer Service Around
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty
"I cannot recommend Master Mechanic too highly. Louis was very business like, addressed our concerns and needs, addressed our safety and the condition of the car not only the specifics we requested but later items that were identified during inspection."