Drive Axle and CV
Getting your Drive Axle and CV Joint repaired isn’t a service you want just anyone to do. Being such a important part of your vehicle means you want someone who knows what they’re doing and has years of experience. So that’s why you should come to Master Mechanic. Here at Master Mechanic we repair and maintain cars just like yours for over 22 years. With only the latest tools and certified, trained technicians come to Master Mechanic today!
Master Mechanic benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extensive Repair and Maintenance Specialist
- Over 22 years of automotive repair experience
- We Provide the Best Customer Service Around
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty
"I cannot recommend Master Mechanic too highly. Louis was very business like, addressed our concerns and needs, addressed our safety and the condition of the car not only the specifics we requested but later items that were identified during inspection."