Providence Auto Fluid Services
There are many different fluids flowing throughout your vehicle. Not only is there gasoline but also lesser known fluids such as brake fluid or oil. These fluids need to be regularly changed and refilled so they don’t cause wear and tear for other parts, which can become quickly expensive. Here at Master Mechanic we have the tools and experienced technicians needed to make sure your car is running 100% so stop by Master Mechanic today!
Master Mechanic benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extensive Repair and Maintenance Specialist
- Over 22 years of automotive repair experience
- We Provide the Best Customer Service Around
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty
"I cannot recommend Master Mechanic too highly. Louis was very business like, addressed our concerns and needs, addressed our safety and the condition of the car not only the specifics we requested but later items that were identified during inspection."