Providence Shocks and Struts Replacement
Making sure your vehicle remains smooth and stable while driving is what your Shocks and Struts job is. Bad Shocks and Struts means you can feel like you’re driving down a back dirt road on your daily commute. Here at Master Mechanic we have many years of experience with trained, certified, and knowledgeable technicians who easily and quickly spot any problems you may have. Come to Master Mechanic today!
Master Mechanic benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extensive Repair and Maintenance Specialist
- Over 22 years of automotive repair experience
- We Provide the Best Customer Service Around
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty
"I cannot recommend Master Mechanic too highly. Louis was very business like, addressed our concerns and needs, addressed our safety and the condition of the car not only the specifics we requested but later items that were identified during inspection."