You often wont know the status of your Timing Belt until it’s too late. If it fails, it will cause major, extensive engine damage. Since it’s made of materials that don’t last forever, it’s important to get your Timing Belt checked out frequently. Here at Master Mechanic we believe in preventative maintenance and with over 22 years of experience we’ve come to know the importance of checking your vehicle for any signs of trouble. Avoid a major engine problem by coming to Master Mechanic today!
Master Mechanic benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extensive Repair and Maintenance Specialist
- Over 22 years of automotive repair experience
- We Provide the Best Customer Service Around
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty
"I cannot recommend Master Mechanic too highly. Louis was very business like, addressed our concerns and needs, addressed our safety and the condition of the car not only the specifics we requested but later items that were identified during inspection."